Kielo Wrap Dress & Jumpsuit
The Kielo dress and jumpsuit are wonderfully casual, yet stylish pieces of clothing! You can sew both variations either with or without sleeves. The dress has a neck band, and a vent at the back hem to add room for movement. The armholes of a sleeveless dress are finished with a bias binding. There is a vent with a button closure at the back of the jumpsuit, and its neckline is finished with a facing.
Includes sizes UK 4 - 28 (bust sizes 76cm - 134cm).
For all variations, use a drapey but sturdy jersey that stretches about 30 - 50%. The garment has quite a bit of volume, so make sure your jersey isn’t too stretchy and heavy, as it can lose its shape and change the proportions of the garment.
- Dress: Fusible knit interfacing, 160 cm (1 3/4 yd)
- Dress: Stay tape, 30 cm (12”)
- Sleeveless dress: Knit bias binding, 140 cm (1 1/2 yd)
- Sleeved jumpsuit: Fusible knit interfacing, 160 cm (1 3/4 yd)
- Sleeveless jumpsuit: Fusible knit interfacing, 200 cm (2 1/4 yd)
- Jumpsuit: Thin ribbon for button loop, 10 cm (4”)
- Jumpsuit: Small button, 1 pc